Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is being considered for publication elsewhere (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission (in MS Word format) adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Author Guidelines.
- Where available, DOIs should be included at the end of references.
- The instructions in How to ensure all files are anonymised have been followed.
The works published in this journal are subject to the following terms:
- The journal conserves the copyright of the works published, but it encourages and allows the reuse of the same under the license specified in the following point.
- The works are published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License" (CC-by-nc-nd). The terms are as follows:
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- The journal allows authors to spread the published version of their works electronically (e.g. in institutional repositories or on their own website).
- The authors agree with the license used by the journal, the conditions of self-archiving and the open-access policy.